Audrey is now one week old, and after being confined to the house or hospital, Jeff and I were getting a little stir crazy. So, today we decided to go for a walk down the neighborhood (that was about all I could do). Before we went out, I had to put some sunglasses on Audrey for fun. Below is a picture of her (she looks like a baby female version of Elton John!!!). We had to laugh at how cute she looked. We took Jake along for the walk and he behaved so well. He even saw a squirrel and he didn't even try to chase it!
Jake has behaved so well since Audrey got home. He was very interested at first. She started crying and he didn't know what to do. He kept circling the living room trying to figure it out. Once he was able to sniff her, he was able to feel more comfortable around her. Now he follows her around the house. He doesn't bother her, he just stays nearby.
The bottom picture is of Audrey after her sponge bath and a full belly. She completely passed out for several hours. I had to wake her up for her next feeding. She tends to sleep with her mouth open! So cute! :)

Such a doll!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have the same carseat and stroller!! :) I'm so glad Jake is doing so well with his little sister. I knew he would love her! That's pretty much what Jack and Gizmo want to do, just sniff her.
ReplyDeleteWe have the same stroller too! It is a popular one! She is sooooo adorable!
ReplyDelete