Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Audrey Arrives!!

This is Jeff, and I can't write as colorful as Stephanie, but I wanted to pass along the wonderful news to everyone. After sitting for 6+ hours through induced labor, Audrey decided she did not want to drop any lower. The doctor said we could come back and try again on Tuesday or go for a C-section. We opted for the C-Section.


Stephanie was a little nervous before the procedure, but she did great and was very calm during it. I got to sit by her and her Mom was also in the room. Shortly after I entered the room they were taking Audrey out. It was incredible.


Audrey Makenna Stovall arrived at 3:40 pm on May 22, at a happy healthy 9 lb 3.6 oz; 19.6 inches long. The sonogram was right - she is big, but very cute. Here is a pic below.


Audrey and Stephanie are both doing great. Audrey has already fed four times in the 3 hours she has been here. Thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers! As you can tell, I am a very proud papa.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Stovall family!!!!!!!!! Audrey is beautiful!!!!!! So very thankful Stephanie made it through her C-section okay!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your precious new baby girl with us so soon!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! Congratulations to the new Mommy and Daddy! It's so awesome! :) Audrey looks beautiful! So glad you are all doing well. I can't wait to meet her in person! Rest up mamma...ya dun good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! She is perfect! I can't wait to meet her. She is very lucky to have two great parents! Take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A DOLL! YOU GUYS DID AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE PICS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful! I can;t wait to meet her!! Janet was right on with her weight estimate! I will let her know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at those cheeks!! she is so cute! congratulations you two. what a beautiful, perfect baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. She is beautiful I am glad everything went well for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! We are so excited for y'all! She is just precious! Can't wait to meet her! Glad everything went well.

    ReplyDelete