Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Newborn Photos

We finally received our newborn photos of Audrey. She was 12 days old when these were taken. Now she is 6 weeks old, and it seems like she has grown so much!!! This is my first fancy iMovie creation, and it took me forever!!! I heard this song on a friend's slideshow and I had to use it because it is so sweet. Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. All the pictures are so cute. Good job on the iMovie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! She's adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person! Great job on the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti Boye-WilliamsJuly 6, 2009 at 8:32 PM

    Love the photos--Audrey is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for keeping the blog--I love keeping up with how she's doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable pics!! Chris & I need to come see Audrey soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How PRECIOUS!!!!!!! Love the song!!!! I too can't wait to meet Miss Audrey in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!
    That video was so great. The photos are so great!
    She looks so precious & you guys just look sooo in love with her!
    Congratulations again.
    :)
    ~BLD

    ReplyDelete