Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Video!!!

The other day I put Audrey on her belly on the floor for just a moment, and she lied there holding her head up for a long period of time. So, as a proud mom, I ran to get the video camera and I was able to capture her holding her head up for the longest time ever. And just when I was about to turn the camera off, she rolled over! She has been rolling over for a while now, but she has never been this calm, and I was able to get it on camera. I wanted to attempt to put a video on this blog so hopefully it works. I cut the video down to about a minute....and nevermind the mess around her! ;)



5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how strong she is for a month old. I think she is thinking " This head is really heavy!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so impressive!! This was Cadence at 3 months! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWWWW!!! She is so adorable and really really strong! Thats amazing shes already rolling over and holding her head up so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute! I can't wait to see her Saturday.

    ReplyDelete