I thought that since she ate, she would fall asleep in the car ride. Nope. Jeff decided to drive down 121, paying tolls, to get her to sleep. There is nothing like being “those parents” with a crying baby in a restaurant. I have a new found respect for those with crying babies and children....sometimes there is nothing you can do about it! Babies don’t understand the word “Shhhhh!” :) Well, she finally fell asleep and off we go to Blue Mesa....yum! We parked, got out of the car, and Audrey wakes up and starts crying. :( We get back in the car, and leave. On the way home, she falls asleep, so we go to Luna de Noche....yum! We sit outside away from others, and she slept the whole time...yeah!
Besides the occasional public meltdowns, Audrey is developing and growing quickly. She has already rolled over numerous times from back to front, and she has strong head control. We are currently battling a case of what I think is baby acne on her face. We may go to the pediatrician tomorrow just to make sure that it is in fact baby acne and not a rash of some sort. It doesn’t look like pictures of baby acne online, so we will go tomorrow to make sure. Whatever it is, I am ready for it to go away, so I can give her chubby cheeks more kisses!
Baby push-ups!
Look at that head strength!!
Chubby baby :)
wow she is so strong for 4 weeks! You are gonna have to work to keep up with her! At the rate she will be crawling in no time! =P
ReplyDeleteI love all the new pictures! I can't wait to see her next week!
ReplyDeleteI just love that picture of yall!! You're so funny, I can just see yall getting out of the car and then getting right back in. Cora had a full blown melt down at Papadeaux today. I thought we were safe, she ate right before we left. I was one of "those" parents. Embarressing!
ReplyDeleteLove your new pic on the blog! Can't wait to meet Audrey on Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteJen Fisher