Weight: 13 lbs 3 oz (96th percentile)
Length: 23.5 inches (92nd percentile)
Head : 15 5/8 inches (80th percentile)
The nurse in me was somewhat concerned that maybe Audrey had some pituitary issue that was making her grow at obscene rates (I saw a special about this on the Discovery channel!!)....but the pediatrician quickly reminded me that Jeff and I don't quite fit the "normal" mold in size either....oh yeah. He also said that "the good thing is that she is proportionate." True...she could have a big 'ol head on a little body!
Luckily, Audrey is meeting all of her milestones and then some. Smiling earlier than normal, rolling over very early, and she has tremendous head strength. We are so very blessed that we have such a healthy, special, and fun baby.
Now onto the immunizations. Of course she screamed at the initial shock of the shots, but the nurse was THE fastest shot giver ever. She whipped 3 shots in Audrey's thighs in less than 5 seconds, and we were able to console her cries immediately. Audrey soon forgot what happened once she was in her daddy's arms.
I took some pictures of Audrey smiling at herself in the mirror while we were waiting for the doctor....yes, I am the crazy mom with the camera!
Our happy 2 month old!
Very interested in the world around her :)
Jake and Audrey in a staring contest!

Cute pics! Show those to Eli and I bet he'll be interested :)
ReplyDelete~Cara
She is so cute! She is going to be tall just like her mommy and daddy. What a beauty!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big!! I need to come see y'all soon!
ReplyDelete