Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Picture Update!!!

Here are a few pictures of Audrey’s room. Almost everything is done! Just imagine there is a crib in the middle of the room. :) Oh, and imagine that there are some pictures in the frames!

Your eyes aren't foolin' you, the center of the changing table wall is pink, the rest of the wall is not.


I stained her name letters myself to save some money.....I am going to rethink doing this with the next baby!


This is a picture of me at 36 weeks (currently). There isn’t much room left, and let me say, I am getting a wee bit uncomfortable!!


I had to post a picture of most (there is more) of the UT stuff that we have received for Audrey. While we are going to allow her to make her own decision about college, there is no reason why we can’t persuade her to go where we want!


And that is a UT cheerleading outfit for Audrey to wear during Texas/OU weekend....thanks Rachael and Christy!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You look GREAT and her room is so beautiful! She is one lucky girl. I can't wait to see pics of her and to meet her. We have to get the girls together as soon as possible. Good luck in the next few weeks! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is super cute and you look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. her room is precious! You did a great job and I know she's going to love it! You look great and I know y'all are so excited for her to get here. Please keep us posted in the next few weeks. We would love to come meet her and see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her room is so cute!! You look pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the room! I can't wait to meet Audrey and see the room in person! You are looking fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awweee!! You look so cute! so does the room. can't wait to meet Audrey. She's already a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her room looks so good!! even without a crib! I am sure she will love it. I love the baskets. You did a great job on the wooden letters! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...you look good, girl. I wanted to come to your shower, but Lia had the chicken pox. My present to you was not exposing the pregnant lady to it. Anyway, her room is awesome. I'm keeping up with ya...Lisa

    ReplyDelete