Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

We have so much to be thankful for this year. The birth of our sweet baby girl, Allie, tops the list. I can't imagine life without her and she is only a few months old. Our girls are happy and healthy, and for that we are grateful!

Thanksgiving was BUSY BUSY BUSY! I was exhausted when it was all over. We went to my Mom's  on Thanksgiving Day and enjoyed a super yummy meal! My mom goes all out because she knows that Thanksgiving food is my ultimate favorite. I always leave with all of the leftovers. I could eat Thanksgiving turkey dinners every day for a week... maybe even longer! The next day we went to my Dad's house. Again, we enjoyed a super yummy meal! The day after that we hosted Thanksgiving at our house for Jeff's family. I did not cook a turkey dinner because, well, not everyone shares my love for a good turkey dinner! We had pot roast though, and it too was yummy. That night I passed out from sheer exhaustion only to get up the next day for Allie's 3 month photo session. (I will blog about that when I get the pictures.... have I ever mentioned how much I loathe picture day?!?)

My brother with the girls


 Yeah, someone who shall remain nameless stuck stickers
on Allie's face....Luckily she didn't care
 My dad and the girls

 The girls were done with picture time
 Great-Granny Ethel feeding Allie
 Aunt Holly, Audrey, and Grammy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment