Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Halloween 2012

Yeah, that's right. I'm blogging about Halloween in January. With 2 kids and starting back to work, I've been a little behind. Anyway, Halloween was super fun this year. Audrey was REALLY into it. We went to a pumpkin patch and trick-or-treated with her friend Eli in his neighborhood. The kiddos ran from house to house collecting candy. This year the kiddos did NOT enter into any home after the door was opened.... but there was incessant door bell ringing and knocking. Hey, when you are on a mission, people better move fast! Luckily, the next day, Audrey forgot all about her Halloween stash so I was left to eat it...but that's ok because I LOVE candy!



 Sweet girls


 About to go trick-or-treating!
 The gang...most didn't cooperate during picture time!
 My mini Minnie Mouse
 I asked her to pose for the camera...this is what I got.



1 comments: