Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 2 of potty training...

I am glad that I documented yesterdays progress, because it is already a blur. The stress, anticipation, fear I am doing something wrong, took a toll on my brain!

Anyway, here is day 2.

Woke up dry. Peed on potty. Yay!
The rest of the day consisted of Audrey either telling me she needed to go, or me asking her. In all she went pee on the potty 8 times! Add in a couple of 'I'm gonna say I need to potty but really I just want to go in there and play and wash my hands' trips to the bathroom. Those are annoying. I don't really know if she needs to go, but I don't want to act frustrated for fear that she gets confused. Ugh.

We did take a 45 minute outing. She did great. No accidents, and no telling me she needed to go in public. I dread the public toilet.

Now, onto the dreaded poop. :) We had two accidents. She kept telling me she needed to go. We would go into the bathroom and she would stiff body me. She did not want to sit on the toilet. I thought she was faking me out. Next thing I know.... dirty drawers! Now I know what that stiff body behavior means! Maybe tomorrow.

Oh, and we had one pee accident. I am going to add a rule in our household. THERE IS NO PEEING IN TIME OUT. Time out has officially changed locations to the tiled area of the house.

Until tomorrow....

0 comments:

Post a Comment