Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Oh Baby!!

Well, I am almost 36 weeks pregnant, and to be exact, we are 25 days from meeting our sweet baby, Miss Allie Corinne! Even though we are having another girl, this pregnancy has been so completely different from my first. I was very sick up until 19 weeks with no weight gain. I was only nauseated with Audrey and gained 6 lbs in the first trimester. I had some crazy cravings with Audrey, and haven't really had any with this baby. I am measuring right on with this pregnancy, with Audrey I was always a week bigger. I am 5 lbs less with this baby too. I am hoping that this baby isn't anywhere near Audrey's 9 lbs 4 oz size!!! Oh, and my belly button has herniated this time, which hurts like hell sometimes.

I am getting a little more nervous as the date approaches. I am not sure if I am ready to have a newborn again or ready to be done with being pregnant. I really need a margarita with this Texas summer heat!! With a c-section, I know it is going to be difficult with a new baby and a toddler, but luckily Audrey is old enough to be a big helper. She is very excited about having a new baby sister. She tells my belly all of the time, "Come out baby! Come out!" We'll see if she is saying that a few months from now!

We got a few 3D sono pics of Allie, but like her sister, she didn't really cooperate. Hands in the face, hands in the mouth, etc. But we got to see parts of her face! Plus, we waited a little too long to get these done, so she is a little more squished in there. I know that these pics make your baby look weird, but it's cool to see them compared to their sibling. Allie's pics are at 31 weeks and Audrey's are at about 28 weeks.

She has the same nose as her sister :)


 Apparently she didn't want any more pics.

Audrey's 3D sono

36 weeks with Allie. A little person decided to
photo-bomb my picture! 
36 weeks with Audrey...Yikes!


1 comments:

  1. Audrey is so adorable, that it would be just fine if Allie looked just like her big sister! And, I love the name you've picked out.
    :)

    You carried a 9lb+ baby!? Holy cow!
    {I'll lift my margarita glass for you, and hope that Allie's not that big!}

    ReplyDelete