Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Sweet Life

And why is it so sweet? Well we have a lot to be thankful for, but moreover, our precious little girl is the sweetest child ever! She always wants to give hugs and kisses. She wants to hug and kiss mommy and daddy all the time, and she even likes to hug and kiss her friends. Even when her friends do not want hugs, she still gives them anyway! Her hugs always come with kisses, so be alert. If she hugs your leg, she will kiss it soon after. The funny thing is that she is rear end height. So many times, I get a thigh hug and a butt kiss. The innocence is funny and cute.

She loves giving 'the baby' a hug and kiss too. She says "I wanna kiss the baby!" She leans in and says "Boy or girl, I give the baby a kiss." After her kiss, she gives my belly a hug and says "Ohhhhh Baaaaaby. I wuv you." I could eat her up!!! She likes to follow up her hugs and kisses with mommy and daddy with "Ohhhhh Mooooommy" or "Ohhhhhh Daaaaaaddy" in such a sweet and soft voice. I want to bottle up these moments forever!!!

I love watching her sleep!!!

1 comments: