Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baby #2...

At our 12 week sono, we had the doctor write down what he suspected Baby Stovall to be. He said he is 92% correct with his predictions, and he was right with Audrey. So, we took our envelope and decided instead of having a big reveal party with family and friends that we were going to go to dinner and open the envelope in private together. Once we found out, we thought we would surprise some family while out at dinner. I had some cake balls made with either blue cake or pink cake in the middle....

...and it's pink! We are having another sweet baby GIRL!!!!!


Audrey is so excited to have a little sister. While I love my brother and wouldn't change any of it, I have always wondered what it would be like to have a sister. I have so many friends that have said that they don't know what they would do without their sisters. I am so happy that Audrey will get to have a forever best friend!!! Plus, we already have a TON of girl clothes!!

We had our 20 week sono the other day to make sure that the anatomy is perfectly fine as well as confirming that she is definitely a girl. Everything looks great. She is healthy and active. She does measure about 4-5 days small, but I'm okay with that. Audrey was 9 lbs 4 oz, so I think I am due a smaller baby!!! However, the baby did not want her picture taken. Her hands were by her face majority of the time, so we were not able to get very good profile or 3D pictures. 

This baby did however make it very clear what university she wanted to attend in the future. She shot us the 'Hook 'em Horns' sign. She gives a new meaning to the term "Born a Horn!" Of course, we aren't going to pressure her in any way. Well, maybe we will gently nudge her in the right direction.....


We are very happy to be adding another healthy baby girl to our family. We are blessed beyond belief and cannot wait until we get to meet her! Audrey is obsessed with other babies, so I think that she will fall into the big sister role perfectly. :)

1 comments: