Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

All things Halloween

October was filled with Halloween activities. Audrey wanted to be Tinkerbell, so I was on a mission to find an awesome Tinkerbell costume. I found an idea on Etsy, so I made her costume myself. I could either pay $50 or have the satisfaction of making it myself. Luckily it turned out great! Well, it was annoyingly pouffy, but she liked it! Between the Arboretum, halloween parties, and trick-or-treating, she wore that costume 4 times. I think we got our money's worth!

We went to a super fun Halloween party on Halloween night. Thanks for hosting Rachel and Eli! Audrey and her friends loved trick-or-treating. Of course, the first 2 homes that we went to, Audrey walked right in. I guess she thought that a tour of homes was included in the trick-or-treating experience. She also liked to ring the doorbell about 20 times. Apparently toddlers can't just push a button once! As much as Audrey loved collecting candy, she completely forgot about it once we got back to the party. But don't worry, her candy didn't go to waste because luckily, I love candy. ;)

The Arboretum

 Love her!!!
Who loves giving kisses???




Halloween Party with school friends


 So cute!!!


Trunk or Treat at Audrey's Preschool
 Bean Bag toss

 Face Painting... with washable markers?
 That's an interesting looking pumpkin!
 Tinkerbell, the volunteer fire-fairy

Trick-or-Treat Party at Eli's
 It's a toddler train!
 Colton and Audrey touring the house!
 Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong


  Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong
 Look at all of this loot!


1 comments: