1. Open the kitchen drawers. We have had to relocate everything in the bottom 2 drawers (baggies, foil, coffee filters, etc.) because she likes to remove each item and distribute them throughout the house. She has now started to open the third from the bottom drawer (which is pretty high for her), and blindly reaches in to pull out a surprise. Unfortunately, this drawer belongs to our kitchen gadgets (can opener, tongs, apple corer, etc.). We are putting a lock on that drawer.
Playing with one of many baggies around the living room...
2. Practice walking. She loves to hold onto your finger and walk everywhere. Three times she has taken 3 steps without any help! She has gone from sitting to standing twice, without holding on to anything. And, she will stand for 10-15 seconds without holding on to anything. Soon, our world will change.... again!
Concentrating!
3. Play with her bath cup. When her bath is over, I turn the water on to rinse her off. When the water comes on, Audrey quickly grabs her rinse cup and sticks it under the running water to fill it up! I guess she has watched us do this, so she wants to help. It is so funny! :)
4. Curl up with a good book. We gave her a big girl chair as an early birthday present, and she loves it! She grabs a book and climbs in! She flips through the pages like a big girl.
She apparently read something VERY funny. (She is wearing a
different bow, since she literally tore the other one off her head
while I was taking her pics. It is now in the trash.)
5. Dance. I wish I could get her on video dancing, but she always stops when she sees the camera! She starts by moving one arm (like she is about to do 'The Robot'.) Then, she really gets into it. The 'one-arm' maneuver makes us laugh so hard!
There goes the arm!
I love her new chair!
ReplyDelete