Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Whole Year

After months of preparation, we celebrated Audrey's 1st birthday this past weekend with all of her family and friends. We had the party at The Little Gym which was a great location. I know that I went a little overboard, but it was well worth it! All of the little ones had a blast! Since so much fun was packed into 1 1/2 hours, I had a friend take pictures for us since I was going to be too busy. It was the smartest thing ever! With that said.... I have no pictures of the party to post yet!!! I do have some pre and post party pictures though.

Anyway, once I post the pictures, you may notice numerous bruises on her face. Well, 2 black/purple bruises on each eyelid and about 3 bruises around her forehead and face to be exact. Now that she is walking, she is a little more clumsy. Of course she would look like she entered a Baby UFC contest right before her birthday! Oh well. Memories, right? :)

I took some pictures of her opening her birthday gifts later that night. It was crazy how much stuff she got! And, she was actually interested in the actual gift and not just the wrapping this time!

We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who showered her with so much love on this very special day. We just can't believe that it has been one whole year since she was born. It seems like yesterday that we welcomed her into this world.

Happy Birthday Audrey Makenna!!! Mommy and Daddy LOVE you!!!!!

I've got Daddy's credit card!! Now I'm ready for my party!

So many presents!!!

Giving her new baby a kiss

I'm gonna need some scissors!

Bound and determined to get in the tree swing NOW!

Back for more kisses!

A remote and a toy bus... what more do you need??

Taking her time...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Audrey! It was a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.
    She's so cute & it just seems like this year has just flown by!

    ReplyDelete