We have a few updates since we last posted!!
First, about a week ago we left Audrey with grandma for the first time overnight!! Jeff and I went to the Texas/Colorado game in Austin. After packing what seemed to be Audrey's entire room, we were off to grandmas! She had such a good time and behaved so well. She even went to sleep easily and woke up 11 hours later! I think I handled it pretty well...I only called a few times! :)
At the game...brrrrr, it was chilly!
Getting ready for Texas/OU weekend!! GO LONGHORNS!
Don't act so shy!!
On Sunday (today), we had Audrey's Parent-Child Commitment Service at church. This is where we commit ourselves to bringing up our child in the discipline and instruction of our Lord. During the service, we go in front of the congregation with Audrey and stand up there for about 10 minutes during the ceremony. Audrey was in awe of all of the lights and sounds. We think she is going to be a very inquisitive child. She is always so interested in all of her surroundings! She again, behaved so well!
So happy in the mornings!
At church before the ceremony.
The last few pictures show Jeff reading Audrey her bedtime story. She is very interested in her books. She loves looking at the pictures and tries to help hold the book. She got distracted though, when she saw mommy taking her picture! Audrey is so much fun, and we love her so much. We are so blessed!


Love the updates and cute new pictures. I can't say that I am a fan of the longhorn gear, but she did look cute!!
ReplyDeleteYou both looked beautiful for dedication. I wish we could have been there! That is a sweet picture of Jeff and Audrey.
ReplyDelete