She won't sleep on her back anymore. She IMMEDIATELY flips to her stomach when we put her in her crib. (For someone who thoroughly disliked tummy time prior to being able to roll over, we can't seem to keep her on her back anymore!) At the beginning of the night, her head is at one end of the crib, and in the morning, somehow her head is in the complete opposite direction. Go figure! I wonder what all transpires in that crib when we are sleeping....
She also grabs at anything within reach....toys, clothes, hair, the dog....you name it. Once in hand, it heads for her mouth. She had a bandaid on her thigh after her shots, and I turned my head for 2 seconds, and the next thing I know, she has the bandaid in hand and headed for her mouth....geez!
I put a few videos on here....they are very short clips.
This one is of her laughing. I had to prop up the camera because she never does any tricks when she sees it. So the angle isn't the greatest, but I am to the side trying to be silly...as you can see, Jake is not amused.
This next video is of her rolling over...
Love the leggins!!!!! I have got to get Cora's out! How cute!! Cora does the same thing, on her tummy by morning and you never know where she will end up. Our girls are so much a like!!! We have got to get them together again soon! I'm still planning on going to the Arbo on Monday. Will yall be there?
ReplyDelete