Audrey felt the need to give anyone and everyone hugs and kisses. One woman sitting is front of us received a hug from Audrey. She was looking around like "Who's child is this?" Audrey gave the baby next to us a kiss on the forehead... twice! She walked in the middle of a group of adults talking and stood in the center of them like she wanted to be a part of the conversation. There were 3 little girls playing 'Ring around the Rosie' and Audrey cuts in to play too. Audrey met a little girl who is 4 years old, and she followed her around all over the place! Apparently my child did not inherit my shy gene when I was a kid. I told her she needs to save her hugs and kisses for people she knows! We are definitely going to need to go over the rules of 'Stranger Danger.'
It was tough getting good pictures. They were running around so much, that most of them were a blur. By the end of the night, Audrey was red, sweaty, dirty, and wet from spilt water. I think she loved it!
This is the look I get when I say "smile for the camera."
Rachel and Lauren!!!!
Eli just woke up. He wasn't that enthused about being there!
Let the craziness begin!
Don't know that kid...
Don't know those people...
Playing with Eli
Good thing it wasn't muddy...
Singing and clapping with Lauren
May I cut in?

0 comments:
Post a Comment