Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh, picture day

Oh, picture day. You are a thorn in my side.

Recently, we had Audrey's 2 year photo shoot, and I am not a fan of picture day. Is the weather going to cooperate, are we wearing the right clothes, is Audrey going to behave, smile, look at the camera, etc., etc. And let's just say that picture day isn't quite picture day unless there is bleeding involved. Yep. Blood. Last year, Audrey fell on the first picture and busted her lip. This year, Audrey fell and scraped her knee pretty badly after running in circles like a wild woman. Sigh.

After an hour, I was spent. As long as we have one family and one individual picture, then I am happy. Until next year picture day.


Here is a preview of one picture that we got. I can't believe how old my 2 year old looks! The rest of the pictures are still being edited. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment