Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All I want for Christmas....

... is to get off this guy's lap!!!


In order to get Audrey ready for her visit with Santa, I have been introducing her to pictures of Santa, pointing him out on TV, etc. She seems so excited to she him every time. Until it was time to sit on his lap. At least Santa tried to match Audrey's facial expression.... minus the tears.

Blast from the past! 


1 comments:

  1. Gage is NOT a Santa fan.
    Really.
    If you ask him to tell you about Santa coming, he will tell you, "He breaks into your house while you're sleeping, and eats your cookies. If you've been good, he'll leave you a present."
    See---he's not down with anyone who breaks in while you're sleeping.
    And the whole Elf-on-the-shelf thing---yeah, that's creepy to him too...like a little magical stalker!

    For the past 3 years, we've had to go into the living room or Christmas-tree-area to make sure that Santa was ABSOLUTELY gone & report back to Gage before he'd agree to even peek at the tree on Christmas morning.

    Gage is anti-Santa.

    I hope Audrey grows out of it!
    {But on the flip-side...I've saved a ton of time by passing up those lines at the mall to sit on Santa's lap! One less thing we've got to do each holiday season!}

    ReplyDelete