Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

1 year photo shoot

So, we finally got the disc of Audrey's 1 year photo shoot. I know it was 2 months ago, but she pretty much looks the same!! We started with her cake session and then we went outside for the rest. Oh, and I made both of the tutus in her pictures!

Her prissy pose







Growth pic. Hard to see, but you get the idea.

Her outside shoot happened on a separate day after she had recovered from her previous black eye (which took rescheduling three times!). However, at the very beginning of the shoot, Audrey tripped, fell and busted her lip. Of course that would happen! I was done with picture taking altogether and did not want to come back, so we continued on with the shoot. She was ok, but her lip is a little larger than normal in her pictures!!!

It was hot and humid that day. By the end of the shoot, we felt like we had been slapped in the face with a wet mop. I am glad we got the pictures, but I am super happy that we won't be having any more photo shoots for a while!!








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! She is adorable as always. We enjoyed having pool time with her this weekend. One of these days, she will love Oliver :) You guys will have to come for girl pool time again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics!
    The growth series is just my favorite! So neat to see her grow.

    ReplyDelete