Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

9 month photo shoot


We recently had Audrey's 9 month photo session outside. Let me tell you how much I hate the wind. I didn't matter for Audrey...since she barely has any hair, but for me, it was annoying. After every click of the camera, I had to move my hair out of my eyes. Ugh! Oh well. Luckily it wasn't too cold because we had Audrey dressed in spring clothes.

We also had a close call incident involving a chair and the concrete ground. But with my ninja-like reflexes, I caught her by the back of her pants. Phew! And so about halfway through, Audrey had enough. We have several pictures of her fussing. I think we will save those for embarrassing her when boys come around. ;)

We don't have the pictures yet because I have to go through all 325 of them and pick out the ones that I like the best. With that said, here are a few pictures of us waiting for our photographer...

Honk Honk!

1 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about the wind! I can't stand it either! It just messes up everything! Can't wait to see the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete