Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween laughs


Audrey had a fun-filled Halloween!! Since it was Audrey's first Halloween, we HAD to dress her up!! Of course we had to buy a costume, even if it will only be worn once, and we picked a costume that made us laugh every time we looked at our sweet chubby baby! Luckily, Audrey didn't mind the hat, because that was the best part!

Our day began eating lunch with great friends. We dressed Audrey back up in her pumpkin outfit (she had to at least wear it twice!). Then, she took a nap before we headed out to a Halloween party with some of Audrey's friends! Audrey went as a super cute flower. She was the youngest of the group, and yet, she was one of the biggest!!

Standing on the stairs, holding the rail....safety first!!
Looking at daddy!
She seems to be enjoying her costume!

She looks so much bigger!


Being the youngest, Audrey is the only one who can't sit up yet....so she is leaning!
The ONLY other baby who is much, much bigger!!
Once the party was over, we headed home. We thought that Miss Audrey would be tired, but we were wrong!! Apparently, she ate some Halloween candy when we weren't looking! I have never seen this child so awake and happy at 8:30!! We put her in her exersaucer so we could watch the Texas football game, but there was so much action going on in that exersaucer that I had to get video. She just learned how to jump up and down in it, and now, that is what she does when she gets really excited. Jeff and I laughed so hard watching our baby go CRAZY in her exersaucer! She LOVES that thing!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love how much Audrey enjoys her playing! She looked super cute in that flower costume!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her flower costume!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her costume! She looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's getting so big and she only gets cuter every time I see new pictures! It goes so fast! She looks precious in her flower costume and her halloween outfit. Avery was a flower just like that for her first halloween! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete