Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

3 month pictures :)


We had Audrey's 3 month photos taken recently, and I wanted to post the results. She behaved so well, and smiled sooo much during the shoot. She was such a ham!! I am so happy we decided to have them done. She has changed so much since her newborn photos. They turned out awesome and we are definitely going to cherish them.












This picture was a creative pose the photographer wanted to do. She wanted it to look like Audrey was in a cocoon.


4 comments:

  1. sooo cute!!!! she's changed so much!! i love the one with the blue necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pics are so cute. she is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!! Where did you have them done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't believe how much she has changed! I love the pictures and that last one of the 3 of y'all was so good! She's so cute and appears to be much happier now that she's getting a little older!

    ReplyDelete