Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

3 months and going strong!!

Audrey is officially 3 months old. We had her 3 month pictures done on Sunday, and everything went great. Audrey really likes to ham it up for the camera! She was smiling, laughing, and talking. She got fussy for a few minutes, then fell asleep. We got a great range of pics. I cant wait to post them! :)

The next three pics is of Audrey enjoying her tummy time while checking herself out in the mirror....one of her favorite past times! She tends to make herself laugh :)




I tend to get a lot of pics of Audrey sleeping in the recliner. She starts off sleeping on my chest, and then I slowly sneak out so I can get some shots. She always looks so peaceful and sweet. (Notice the bib!!)

We starting putting Audrey in her highchair while we work in the kitchen...she likes being a part of the action. She likes to watch while we cook and eat. :)

We tend to get a lot of pics of Audrey with no clothes on. She spits up a lot! Instead of changing clothes and bibs 10 times a day, we just wipe her off and bathe later!! We put Audrey in her bumbo while we get ready in the bathroom. She watches us, and looks in the mirror...of course! In this pic, Jeff put a hat on her, and we had to take a picture!


1 comments: